Are you ready to start a new, professional and personalized banking relationship? Here at Islanders Bank we offer a community banking experience tailored to meet your financial needs. From the time you open your account and throughout your financial relationship with Islanders Bank, our retail specialists will provide you with the individual attention and dedication to excellence that you deserve. We look forward to working with you!
How to Join
Meet with a retail specialist at any of our branches and choose the account that is right for you. All you need to bring is an opening minimum deposit of $100 and one of the following unexpired documents:
- Washington State Driver’s License
- Resident Alien Card
- Military Identification Card
Open your New Account
No matter what your financial needs, we work with you to find the account that will be the best fit for you. Follow these three easy steps and start banking with us today!
1. Be prepared with the following information or complete the Customer Identification Form:
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Address (mailing and physical)
- Contact phone number
- Employer and position
- Mother’s maiden name
2. Check out our “switch kit” and let us help you change banks with ease.
3. Close your old account by using this form or your own to authorize the closure of your old account.
Contact us to learn more.
To learn more about our products, navigate to the Personal or Business pages of our site. If you would like assistance determining which account would best fit your needs or to open your account, visit any of our branch locations.