At Islanders Bank, we are committed to being the best provider of financial services in the San Juan Islands and it’s our dedicated employees that help set us apart. The Islanders Bank culture attracts, empowers, rewards and provides growth opportunities for its employees. For more information, you may be interested in reading more about us here.
Partners in Success: Islanders Bank and Banner Bank
In 2006, Islanders Bank was purchased by Banner Corporation, the organizational parent of Banner Bank. Our partnership with Banner Bank allows us to offer competitive employment packages and adds to our mutual goal of providing personalized and professional service to each and every one of our customers.
Search & Apply
Please click on the link below to search our combined open positions. You will be redirected to the Islanders Bank & Banner Bank shared employment search website; use the search term “Islanders Bank.” If you find a position you’re interested in, simply follow the instructions to submit an online application. Start your search HERE.
If you are interested in becoming an Islanders Bank employee, please explore these sections to find out about our hiring process and the benefits we offer.
- We provide a drug free workplace. All job offers are subject to the successful completion of a drug screening and criminal background report.
- We offer a pleasant, professional office environment with competitive wages and benefits.
- Applicants may complete a job search by job title, keyword, city or zip. And with just a few mouse clicks, apply online.
- Medical: We currently offer 2 medical plans from which to choose, including a Health Savings Account (HSA) eligible plan
- Prescription drug coverage
- Bank paid life insurance
- Bank paid long term disability insurance
- Paid vacation, sick leave and personal days
- 10 paid holidays
- Retirement: 401(k)
- Additional voluntary plans, including: life, cancer, accident, short term disability
This information is only a summary of our current benefits. Benefits are subject to change and the official plan documents are the authoritative statement of our employee benefit.
Equal Employment Opportunity at Islanders Bank
Islanders Bank and Banner Bank are ardently committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, sex, pregnancy, national origin, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, work injuries, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other legally protected status.