Are you ready to start a new, professional and personalized banking relationship? Here at Islanders Bank we offer a community banking experience tailored to meet your financial needs. From the time you open your account and throughout your financial relationship with Islanders Bank, our retail specialists will provide you with the individual attention and dedication to excellence that you deserve. We look forward to working with you!
How to Join
No matter what your financial needs are, we work with you to find the account that will be the best fit for you. When you’re ready to start banking with us, stop by one of our branches and meet with a retail specialist to open an account.
What to bring with you
When you’re ready to join Islanders Bank, bring the following information with you and provide it to the retail specialist opening your account(s).
1. Minimum opening deposit of $100
2. One of the following valid forms of identification:
- Washington State Driver’s License
- Resident Alien Card
- Military Identification Card
3. Be ready to provide the following information:
- Social security number
- Date of birth
- Address (mailing and physical)
- Contact phone number
- Employer and position
4. If you’re opening a business account there may be additional requirements. Please call or visit a branch for details.
Are you changing banks?
Complete our “switch kit” which has useful information and additional forms which will aid in a smooth transition from your old bank to Islanders Bank. You can use this form to authorize the closure of your old account. Don’t forget to bring these forms with you when you’re ready to open your account!