An Islanders Bank Visa® Debit Card offers a secure and convenient way to access your money.
We offer a complimentary Visa Debit Card with all of our personal and business accounts.
How It Works
With your Islanders Bank Visa Debit Card, you can access money from your primary linked checking account by making purchases or ATM cash withdrawals.
Debit Card Features:
- Funds are deducted from your primary checking account
- Can be used for retail purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Use your debit card at the ATM- get cash, check balances and transfer funds
- Access to over 23,000 MoneyPass® ATM locations that are fee-free with your Islanders Bank Debit Card
Traveling Internationally? Please let us know.
If you plan to use your debit card while traveling, please contact your local Islanders Bank branch prior to departure. Failure to notify your branch may result in transactions being declined.
Enroll in FREE Alerts from Islanders Bank powered by Visa®, where you can receive near real-time** updates on your Visa® card activity. Act quickly to reduce fraud and monitor your account wherever you are.
- Create individual transaction amount threshold alerts
- Receive alerts on international transactions
- Get an alert for card-absent transactions such as online or telephone orders
Click Here to Enroll!.
Suspicious or Unauthorized transactions
- Contact us immediately at either 1-800-843-5441 or in person; please have your account information and details about
the suspicious or unauthorized transaction available.
- Contact us using the Message Center via Online Banking; please list the date, amount, and account information
when providing details about the suspicious or unauthorized transaction.
- Written notification can be sent to: Islanders Bank, Attn: Debit Card Services, Po Box 909, Friday Harbor WA 98250.
*A qualified transaction is any transaction routed through VisaNet, including Interlink and Plus.
**Actual time to receive Alerts powered by Visa dependent on wireless service and coverage within area. Alerts service may not be available in all areas.
Gasoline alerts may not include purchase amount. Additional restrictions may apply.