Islanders Bank is pleased to offer the multi-currency Cash Passport Prepaid MasterCard® from Travelex. Travel cards are available for purchase online and have the ability to hold up to five currencies including: British Pound (GBP), Euros (EUR), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Australian Dollar (AUD), and Japanese Yen (JPY). Click Here to purchase.
- Easy to add funds as the card can be reloaded while you are traveling and can be managed online through your own “My Travelex Wallet” account.
- The multi-currency card can be reloaded as many times as necessary during the life of the card, within applicable dollar amount limits.
- Receive free text alerts when the balance is getting low.
- Accepted at over 32 million merchants and ATMs worldwide. The card can be used for point of sale, online, and ATM transactions, wherever the MasterCard Acceptance Mark is displayed.
- Cards can be purchased online, issued instantly, and are active upon loading. Extra funds can easily be reloaded by phone, via the “My Travelex Wallet” website or in store.
- Pre-determined exchange rate enables you to capitalize on good exchange rates.
- Free replacement if lost or stolen.
- Greatly reduces the risk of identity theft or fraud as the card is not connected to your personal bank account.
- Chip and PIN protected for added security.
Extra benefits the card offers that other traditional forms of travel money do not:
- Ability to carry multiple currencies on one card and manage currencies online.
- Emergency cash available to the cardholders location if the card is lost or stolen, up to the amount of value on the card.*
- 24/7 Global Assistance.
- Replacement cards can be sent to the cardholders location.**
- Cardholder can lock in the exchange rate each time they load a foreign currency. ***
- An additional card can be issued upon customer request in the event that the first card is lost or stolen.
- Use “left-over” vacation money for future travels by moving to another currency “purse.”
* Subject to availability in the cardholders location
** Subject to availability
*** The prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only